Your favorite game to play in Phy Ed

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Recommendation for Necessary Roughness

I enjoyed reading Necessary Roughness. What I enjoyed about it was the main character, Chan, recovered from his issues and problems that occurred to him. It wouldn’t have been so appeasing to me if he didn’t recover from his sister dying. There weren’t many things I didn’t enjoy about Necessary Roughness. One of the few things I can think of off the top of my head that I didn’t enjoy was that the author didn’t say much about the tournament, she just said they won. I would’ve liked to know the details of the tournament.

I learned from reading Necessary Roughness that being resentful for no apparent reason probably will be something you will regret in the future.

I recommend this book to anyone that enjoys reading books that are based on sports. Necessary Roughness is based on football, so if anyone likes football, this would be a book that I would recommend this book to them. It doesn’t have much action, but it’s not boring either. The most action occurs at the end of the story.

On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate this book a 7, because it definitely wasn’t the best sports book I read. (The best one in my opinion was Danger Zone, by David Klass) The beginning of the story was okay, a bit boring, the middle was better than the beginning, and the end was definitely the best part of the book, most likely because it contained the most action.

No comments:

Post a Comment