There are many inspirational messages that I have for others about pursuing their education goals. One is this, “How well a person does in school decides the kind of life they will have. If they do well, they have a higher chance of getting the career they want.”
A second message from me is, “It’s important to do well in school because it affects your chance of being accepted into a good college. Colleges look for people that do well in school.”
Educational goals are important to make because goals inspire people to achieve them. Why would someone make a goal if they don’t plan to achieve it? Goals don't have to be large, they can be simple such as earning an A on your tests, or getting all of your assignments in on time.
Being a hard worker is a key in doing well in school. A hard worker gets their work finished on time and also gets it handed in on time.
Educational goals and Being a hard worker are keys to receiving good grades. Good grades will show up on your record, and they’re important for getting into the college and the career you want.
Try very hard not to procrastinate. Procrastination is a detriment in getting homework finished on time.
Set a goal for later on in life to achieve and work toward it, such as finishing high school, or receiving a bachelor's degree.
Quitting school may seem like an easy option, but the truth is that it hurts you in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how you gave multiple answers on the essay because it shows variety. You explained your answers very well. If this were my paper I would try to give out of the ordinary responses for advice just because it will make your essay stand out and have a better chance.
ReplyDeleteI agree with gingerbear. I love how you show a variety! It was very thourough. It inspires me to not procrastinate as much as I do! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI do not have any questions for you because they are all answered.
If this were my paper I probably wouldn't change anything because it was very well written!
That was very descriptive, and I liked how you backed up all of your answers. What goal do you value most in studying hard? Perseverance? Intelligence? If this was my paper I would work on puntuation, and capitilization.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you nicely organized it into different parts. I also liked how you would give a statement and then answer it.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering... weren't you supposed to put three different essays on your blog?