Your favorite game to play in Phy Ed

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Recommendation for Danger Zone

Danger Zone was one of the best sports I’ve ever read. I recommend this book to just about anybody. I have such a high recommendation for it because there was an abundance of action, and a satisfying amount of suspense. It was a book that kept me reading it until I had to stop. Danger Zone kept me wondering what was going to happen in the next chapter. I liked that the book took place in many different locations such as Minnesota, California, and Rome. Having the story in many locations gave me a new picture of the story in my mind. If the story took place just in one location, it may not have been so interesting or entertaining. All the parts of Danger Zone were great, the beginning, the middle, and the end. Danger Zone to me is a unique book.

I’d recommend this book to anyone, because I’m quite sure you’d enjoy it too. A person who likes sports books would enjoy this book especially. I can’t really see anyone not liking this book. I’ve read another book by David Klass. The book is called A Different Season. I thought it was also a great book.

There wasn’t much that I didn’t like about Danger Zone. The beginning was mostly action, but then transferring to suspense nearing the conclusion. I wish there were a sequel, but there isn’t. I rate Danger Zone from a scale from 1-10 a 10 because it made me addicted to it whenever I continued reading it, and to me it became better and better as the story progressed. The storyline was very interesting. Like I said earlier, there is plenty of suspense and action throughout the book.

If you ever want to read an excellent sports book, I strongly recommend that you read Danger Zone.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like a little bit of the story here - like what sport it is, for example.

    ReplyDelete